[SFS] the [borg] is hiring firewall admins :-D

Susan Ramsey skramsey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:27:35 MDT 2019

Can I even post this here? Egg me if you want. I invite it. Rotten tomatoes
too. I just got a job at Amazon and we have two SE positions on our team we
need to fill. It _is_ linux based and there may be very creative large and
small things involved along the way, like arduinos and pis, and unknown
bits soldered to random frankenstein system boards.

Our team is calling this a Systems Engineer, but it's firewall
administration: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/809714/systems-engineer-ii

Nitro coffee and kombucha on tap in the break room. Work is NOT from home
generally though. They like your warm, bleeding body in the office. Er,
sorry, I meant "breathing". :-D  The pay is, of course, the big draw.