[SFS] OT: as cool as they used to be

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri May 24 07:54:59 MDT 2019

meh.com is another daily deal site started by the founder of woot.com.

dailysteals occasionally has interesting items, my favorite being a wifi
controlled power strip that integrates with Google Home.

I'm sure most know about Aliexpress, a market for sellers in China hocking
cheap things.  I mostly use it for electronics projects.