[SFS] Upcoming Events - 2019-10-4

Anthony Sayre asayre at sofree.us
Fri Oct 4 17:14:52 MDT 2019

Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [ https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md | Click here ] ! [ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#highlights ] Highlights

    *

Coming up tomorrow morning, Provisioning Cloud Infrastructure On OpenStack!, Check out the link below
    *

We're offering Intro to DevOps again! October 19th @ CODE! This class is AMAZING ya'll! Need more information? Check out the Meetup page ( [ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/263802634/ | https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/263802634/ ] )
    *

We do on-site, custom classes. Just ask [ mailto:Captains at SoFree.Us | Captains at SoFree.Us ] .

[ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#provisioning-cloud-infrastructure-on-openstack-a-gentle-hands-on-introduction-with-chris-fedde-and-david-l-willson ] Provisioning Cloud Infrastructure On OpenStack: A Gentle, Hands-on Introduction with Chris Fedde and David L. Willson

Build stacks in public/private/hybrid on Free Software clouds with OpenStack.
Instructor: Chris Fedde and David L. Willson Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019 Location: Code Talent 3412 Blake St · Denver, CO Price: $64 or PWYC

[ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/264738399/ | RSVP ] [ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#intro-to-devops-with-aaron-brown-anthony-sayre-and-silvia-briscoe ] Intro to DevOps with Aaron Brown, Anthony Sayre, and Silvia Briscoe

We'll use Linux, Bash, Git, Gitlab, F5/Nginx Docker image, and AWS to create minimum viable DevOps continuous integration pipelines on our laptops. This class is based on content created by Aaron Brown, systems engineer and VP of DevOps at Flowhub.com.
Instructor: Aaron Brown, Anthony Sayre, and Silvia Briscoe Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019 Location: Code Talent 3412 Blake St · Denver, CO Price: $256 or PWYC

[ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/263802634/ | RSVP ]

If you don't see what you want, send your wish to [ mailto:captains at sofree.us | captains at sofree.us ] ! We definitely take requests! [ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#reminders ] Reminders

    * We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
    * We are friends. You can post just about anything, but if it doesn't have to do with learning free-libre software, stick an "OT:" in front of it.
    * We are professionals (when we must be). Please post your help wanted and job wanted here.
    * Come hang out with us in [ https://mm.sofree.us/sfs-team/channels/town-square | Mattermost ] !