[SFS] Fwd: How to ace your Python interview

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Thu Oct 24 12:20:52 MDT 2019

I don't get paid for this. I am sending it because I think some of you can use it.

If you're unsatisfied with what you're doing or what you're making, read this, even if you don't give a rip about Python.

Wait, here's the TLDR: volunteer

Do what you want to do for love and money, for love alone, for a while, so you:
1. can claim experience,
2. can present *evidence*, and
3. you look *good*, instead of falling apart when someone smart asks you a question that's germane to the domain.

My colleague, Dan Bader: