[SFS] Upcoming Events: Hacking, Linux, Nextcloud, ProxMox, and Moar Linux

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Wed Oct 30 10:00:23 MDT 2019

# Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights

* This Saturday, for SFFS November, we have Hacking Hours. Come code with your cronies.
* Saturday after that, Linux Camp: Grinder Edition. Embrace the sysadmin suck.
* Saturday after *that*, Mike Shoup's awesome Nextcloud class. Get off the Google, guys and gals.

---

## Hacking Hours

Coding with your cronies. Hacking with your homies. Lay down your smack and have a nice hack.

    Instructor: "No king, no king, lalalala!"
    Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM