[SFS] Upcoming Events: TOMORROW SFS Method w/ Mike Shoup, Continuous Delivery, OpenStack, DevOps

Alex Wise acwise at sofree.us
Fri Sep 6 13:37:54 MDT 2019

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights
Hey SFSers, sorry for the gap in class announcements. Please check out the exciting new classes we have on tap:
- TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW Come Learn how to make your demos and classes sucks less. Learn the SFS Method and how you can apply it to teach technical skills to a diverse audience.
- We're offering Intro to DevOps again! October 19th @ CODE! This class is AMAZING ya'll! Need more information? Check out the Meetup page (https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/263802634/)
- Have YOU been to GLUG yet? What IS GLUG you are thinking?? Golden Linux Users Group that's what! David just couldn't resist heading to Golded, drinking delicious beers (usually at New Terrain) and talking about Linux-y things!
- The 2nd Monday in September (9th) we'll start gathering at 6:30pm at New Terrain Brewing Company. Hope to see you there (for FUN can you believe it?!)
- We do on-site, custom classes. Just ask Captains at SoFree.Us.

---

## SFS Method with Mike Shoup

Learn how SFS teachers deliver hands-on technical training that sucks less.

Instructor: Mike Shoup
Time: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM