[SFS] IAC & CM with Ansible tomorrow

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Fri Apr 3 09:50:14 MDT 2020

A lot of us worked really hard on getting the Ansible class polished up and ready to go.

I am confident it will be worth more than the $16 we're asking, so it's good that we have Pay What You Choose, so you can pay more, less, or differently.

Come to our class. It'll be like the old days, when you got up early on Saturday to watch the cartoons for four hours. Well... maybe not, watching cartoons is pretty easy; this class, while "gentle", is not necessarily "easy". I prefer for technical classes to be hard fun. Easy isn't as fun for me. Anyway...

If you want to learn Ansible, come to the thing. If you have a friend who ought to learn Ansible, bring them along. It'll be fun!

https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/267248805/