[SFS] RHCSA Study Group

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Wed Apr 29 16:51:50 MDT 2020

This RHCSA Study Group has been posted to Meetup. Sign up if you wanna study with Mark and me and maybe Dustin.

[ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/270338892/ | https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/270338892/ ]

I have a v8 RHCSA, but I whiffed the RHCE part. I am not-very-secretly hoping Mark runs an RHCE Study Group after this one.