[SFS] Upcoming Python Study Group with SFS

KP peterscjc at mac.com
Wed Aug 19 21:17:42 MDT 2020

All,

David and I are going to have a sled load of fun hosting a peer-led
study group on programming in Python.  This class will be geared toward
everyone from those learning a language for the first time (me) to
those with a bit more experience wanting to brush up on some existing
knowledge (David).  A link to the meetup.com page is below.  We will be
working out of the "Python Crash Course, 2nd ed." book by Eric Matthes
(link also below).  If you or anyone you know are interested please
sign up.  And if you have any questions feel free to ask David or me.

Meetup link:  <https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/xrgqwrybcmbnb/>

Book on Amazon:
<https://www.amazon.com/Python-Crash-Course-2nd-Edition/dp/1593279280/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=python+crash+course&qid=1597892823&sr=8-3>

Thank you,