[SFS] Upcoming Events: Wrapping up the year with Figgy Pizza!

SFS Heather hlwillson at sofree.us
Fri Dec 11 09:07:30 MST 2020

Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [ https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md | Click here ] ! [ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#highlights ] Highlights

    * Happy Year's end friends! Software Freedom School is grateful to you for attending classes, teaching classes, and helping us navigate through a unique time.
    * SFS is working on learning tracks for 2021. This should help keep you motivated to learn, socialize, and be even more brilliant than you already are. :)
    * If there is a link in the Meetup posting for a sign in sheet PLEASE take a minute or two to fill it out. It really helps us!
    * Help promote our classes by sharing the Meetup links on our FB ( [ https://www.facebook.com/softwarefreedomschool/?view_public_for=1409254222735496 | https://www.facebook.com/softwarefreedomschool/?view_public_for=1409254222735496 ] ), LinkedIn (ask to link with me linkedin.com/in/heatherwillson), or resharing on our twitter account (SFS303)

[ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#upcoming-classes ] UPCOMING CLASSES

[ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#online-2020-12-19-cooking-class-with-heather-l-willson ] ONLINE: 2020-12-19 Cooking class with Heather L. Willson!

I am SO excited to be cooking with you! We are going to make Almost Vegan Figgy Pizza. Don't let the name scare you - it IS delicious!

I will be making the recipe Gluten Free and it has not been tested with All-Purpose flour. It's a toothsome crust with fancy toppings. If you're looking for a regular pizza... this ain't it!

Once you sign up I'll send you the recipe and shopping list.

Time: 11am - 1pm

Cost of class: donations only (you can send to my PayPal account) You will need to provide your own ingredients.

Hope to see you!

[ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/274959502/ | https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/274959502/ ]

If you don't see what you want, send your wish to [ mailto:captains at sofree.us | captains at sofree.us ] ! We definitely take requests! [ https://blue.sofree.us:8443/#reminders ] Reminders

    * We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
    * We are professionals. Your "help wanted" and "job wanted" posts are welcome.
    * Come hang out with us in [ https://mattermost.sofree.us/sfs303/channels/town-square | Mattermost ] !

Heather L. Willson
Software Freedom School
303-229-3633