[SFS] Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin! Intro to DevOps!! Ansible!!!1!

Alex Wise acwise at sofree.us
Mon Jan 13 17:54:34 MST 2020

# Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights

* Small is Beautiful was a B I G Success
* Ed's Featureban class demonstrated how effective teams get more done.
* David gave a great introduction to Docker. New class materials are [here](https://gitlab.com/DLWillson/blug-2019-11-14)

---

# UPCOMING CLASSES

## Linux Sysadmin Night School: LFCS CSG

Eight two-hour live training sessions with two expert intructors. Deepen your understanding of Linux System Administration and prepare for the LFCS exam.

Instructors: GAR and DLW
Start: 7PM-9PM, Monday, January 13th, and every Monday for 8
Location: The Comfy Room and Zoom
4237 W Grand Ave, Littleton, CO
Price: $256 or PWYC (CSG tuition also applies to Linux Camp 2020, if it happens)

[WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW **MORE?**](https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/265940729/)

---

## Intro to DevOps (with Gitlab and Kubernetes)

One eight-hour smorgasbord to take you from Linux basics through Bash, Git, Continuous Integration, Docker, F5/Nginx, and **NEW** Kubernetes.
Instructors: Silvia, Anthony, and Alex
Start: 9AM-5PM, Saturday, February 15th
Location: CODE Talent
3412 Blake St · Denver, CO
Price: $256 or [PWYC](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_what_you_want)

[WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW **MORE?**](https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/267124217/)

##A Gentle, Hands-on Introduction to Ansible

Test drive the most powerful configuration management platform with an expert guide.
Instructors: David Willson
Start: 9AM-1PM, Saturday, April 4th
Location: CODE Talent
3412 Blake St · Denver, CO
Price: $32 or [PWYC](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_what_you_want)

[WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW **MORE?**](https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/267248805)

If you don't see what you want, send your wish to captains at sofree.us! We definitely take requests!

## Reminders

* We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
* We are professionals. Your "help wanted" and "job wanted" posts are welcome.
* Come hang out with us in [Mattermost](https://mm.sofree.us/sfs-team/channels/town-square)!