[SFS] COVID-19 and Pi2's

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Wed Mar 25 19:02:38 MDT 2020

Dear School,

We will be doing our classes exclusively online and half-price, until this blows over. If the Docker class feedback can be trusted, it doesn't suck as badly I feared it would. I guess we'll see how the Ansible class goes, right?

If you want to meet for a 1:1, beverage or hang-out or co-work, online or at 6' distance, holler.

We have 2 or 3 extra RaspberryPi2s here, in attractive cases. Looking for a Pi3 trade or a loving home where they will get the attention they deserve.

Stay healthy. Stay strong. Be ready to help your friends and family when they need you.

*You* are my friends, and I am ready to help when you need me.

--
David L. Willson, 720-333-5267