[SFS] Mattermost vs Zulip

GARY ROMERO gary at romerotools.net
Sun Jan 17 16:34:43 MST 2021

Howdy y’all!

I got the Mattermost server back to a functional state. We lost a couple days of conversations for which I’m sorry. GitLab auth is working as well. If you get an error when you first try, just give it a second try, something is wrong with GitLab and I don’t know why it’s throwing that error the first time around.

Also, I’ve set up a Zulip Server under my personal domain, https://zulip.romerotools.net. Feel free to log in and give it a spin, if there is enough interest, I’ll build a permanent one on the SFS domain.

Thanks!
Garheade