[SFS] Nextcloud

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 22:04:16 MDT 2021

How many of you use Nextcloud?  I've been using it for a few years now
and I just installed it on a new computer.

I've explored some of the apps, like Mail, Calendar, Music, Notes,
Draw.io, Nextcloud Notes on Android, Talk, and News.  I've also
installed Collabora and OnlyOffice.  I'm starting to play a bit with
Pico CMS, and today I set up Kodi on my Android phone and tablet to
stream movies from Nextcloud.

I used to install Nextcloud manually, but now I use NextcloudPi to set
it up instead.  It's much less work if you are using a Debian-based
system.