[SFS] What's K for?

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Mon Nov 8 18:51:17 MST 2021

Looks like we have a few weeks before K needs to be delivered, so... How about an informal poll?

What do you like:
- Kubernetes: durability, deployments, integration with GitLab
- Kraptor: It's a game.
- Kafka: It's something about pub/sub. I'd have to find someone to teach it, or we could do it peer-led.
- KDE: Peer-led exploration of the prettier big desktop environment, unless someone uses it enough to expert-lead us.
- KeePassXC: It's a password-manager, like BitWarden, but simpler. Based on KeePass, but without platform limits.