[SFS] trying to make Ngnix to redirect to a second server

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 15:12:02 MST 2022

I have OpenWRT running inside my router.  I've been using port
forwarding to be able to access my Nextcloud computer remotely. Now I
want to do the same thing with another computer.  From what I've read, I
need to have OpenWRT act as a reverse proxy to redirect to the
appropriate computer.

I need to disable the port forwarding rules (I'll delete them when I'm
done) but does OpenWRT process reverse proxy before handling the
firewall rules?