[SFS] Fwd: 🚀 Introducing Nextcloud Hub 7: featuring advanced search and global out-of-office

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 20:59:27 MST 2023

One of the things they've added is AI.

As we bid farewell to 2023, we're all set to announce our latest
release, Nextcloud Hub 7! This update brings an enhanced unified search,
streamlining the process of finding chat messages, emails, calendar
items, documents, and even external content like support tickets or
memes—making everything quicker and more accessible for you. We've also
created an out-of-office option in your availability settings, saving
you time on updating calendar and Mail when you're in holiday mode. Talk
also picks it up, showing you're not around!

Besides these nice integrations, there are numerous other major
improvements across various applications and we look forward to hear
what you think!

To explore all the new features and enhancements,
we invite you to watch our launch video.

<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/CQ0/m/3100836>

/*click on the image to watch the video*/

If you prefer a more detailed breakdown of what Nextcloud Hub 7 has in
store to boost your productivity, can read our extensive blog.

<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/9uw/m/3100836>

/*click on the image to read the blog*/

Or are you eager to discuss and ask questions about the release?

Join us for our upcoming webinar on *Wednesday, January 24th at 15:00
hrs CET*. Not only will you have the opportunity to see these features
up close, but you’ll also be able to engage directly with our Nextcloud
experts by asking your questions.

<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/xtY/m/3100836>

/*click on the image to register*/

We trust that you'll find these improvements valuable in your Nextcloud
journey.

Thank you for your continued support!

The Nextcloud Team

<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/5H5/m/3100836>
<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/tXK/m/3100836>
<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/5ma/m/3100836>
<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/8NV/m/3100836>
Unsubscribe
<https://odoo.nextcloud.com/mail/mailing/1172/unsubscribe?res_id=408607&email=dennisjperkins%40comcast.net&token=01496868cead4b89f1cd55091a805e23e39c7c8205787b84a217b03486109fe94b72bb864f2470a306a3108d514e9ad221dc185b74d6078b1e84d0215f0b23e5>
| Contact <https://odoo.nextcloud.com/r/91F/m/3100836>

2023 All Rights Reserved