[SFS] SFS June Gathering!

Aaron Brown aayore at sofree.us
Wed May 24 13:00:47 MDT 2023

https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/293366428/

Please visit the Meetup link above, as the information below may be out
of date.

Software Freedom First Saturday: The Gathering

Start your month off right, by building software freedom with your
technical friends.

Featuring:

 1. "Software Teaming" - A Book Report by Jon Gunter
 2. Terraform with Dave Anselmi
 3. Rocking a Job Search with Troy "Wyld Stallyn" Ridgely

Bring:

 1. A machine, preferably Linux
 2. A question or an idea
 3. Maybe a show and tell

Price:

  * 16 USD: https://paypal.me/sfs303/16
  * Or Pay What You Choose: mailto:pwyc at sofree.us

Venue:
This is a hybrid event, in-person preferred. When you register, you'll
be asked whether you're planning to participate in-person or online. We
need to know so we can plan seats and snacks.
We use Big Blue Button for our online classroom:
https://bbb.sofree.us/b/dav-akc-ipt-8ox
Doors and BBB open at 8:30am.
Instructors will be in the room early to help students with requirements.
The rally track for this event isThis Afternoon's Malady by Jejune
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rXygP2XMEU>orThe Gathering by Frank
Turner <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w3aIj6iU5Y>. We'll take a vote.

This post may change as details resolve.