[SFS] RT

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:11:31 -0600 (MDT)

Troy and Obi Wan Mike Nolte and Chris Fedde and Mike Stanczyk (and anyone else that might reply in the positive) (other than the one fellow who I know is busy this month and next :-)),

I want to get up a class for April 27th, probably in my basement, if I can't find a better place. And, I've always wanted an RT server to direct my customers to.

I was thinking it'd be fun to combine those two wants into a "Build Your Own RT Server" Saturday if I can find a session leader.

Any of you up for leading something like that? I make a great teacher's assistant.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.