[SFS] School-build status

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 08 Apr 2013 23:03:00 -0600 (MDT)

--=_d4122570-680a-4b6f-b249-2976f306f447

Well, if you think you can stand them, the raw journals are at: http://mailman.thegeek.nu/~dlwillson/files/

The compressed and uncompressed versions of each file are there. For each .wav, there is a .ogg, and for the .mts (mpeg-2 something stream, I guess) there is a .ogv.

If you want to help me set up a torrent server sometime, I'll gratefully accept.

I have some more raw media of friends that are community-minded, but this will do for now.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.