[SFS] A movie

David L. Anselmi sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:40:27 -0700

Will wrote:
> I think your signature indicates that this link was meant as a funny poke
> but I am not sure.

Since Willson didn't send a link my comments were tongue in cheek.  I have no idea how the article
and the movie might relate (and FWIW, the trailer isn't available it seems so I have relatively
little motivation to watch the movie).

> Anyways I loss count of the number of ways I disagreed with it and found it insulting to a
> competence person's intelligence.

I'm still surprised how easily some people take offense.  But the fact that you're offended isn't
very interesting to me.  Would you care to comment on what you disagree with and the basis for your
disagreement?  Then the rest of us might better understand your perspective.

Dave