[SFS] Need help with an NFS mount in OwnCloud

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:07:04 -0700 (MST)

How do you like OwnCloud? I keep wanting to try it out. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the problem is root_squash / no_root_squash.

Send a screenshot or some console log so your readers have an idea what you're trying and whether you're on the client or the server when you're trying it.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.