[SFS] Need help with an NFS mount in OwnCloud

Gary Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:06:37 -0700

During Linux camp we made the Mount Point immutable *before* we mounted the share.

"chattr +i /tmp/foo"

Given that you can see the mounted directory as root, I would check to make sure the ownCloud user has the correct permissions to the directory first. Given that ownCloid allows multiple users, it may be a group permissions that needs adjusted instead of the user.