[SFS] Need help with an NFS mount in OwnCloud

Gary Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:10:00 -0700

--089e013c6fa047ab9304edf04a24

Kevin Wrote:

" I had to share out /mnt and not /mnt/Target... that seems to work. I have
no idea why. I would much prefer to set owncloud on the Target but it is
forcing me to go one directory down. Otherwise it shows not that is mounted
there, but what is on the Physical System. Just... WHY? I dunno, at least
it is a workaround for now."

Can you send us the fstab line?

--089e013c6fa047ab9304edf04a24

eems to work. I have no idea why. I would much prefer to set owncloud on th=
e Target but it is forcing me to go one directory down. Otherwise it shows =
not that is mounted there, but what is on the Physical System. Just... WHY?=
 I dunno, at least it is a workaround for now.&quot;</p>

--089e013c6fa047ab9304edf04a24--