[SFS] Email Server

Will sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:30:52 -0700

--089e01294f649a57cc04ee4a449d

It's been ~6 years since I last setup a Zimbra server but even back then
the installer was very easy to use.  I would not worry about the
availability of an appliance.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Gary A. Romero <garomero@thegeek.nu> wrote:

> I can say, without any reservations, Zimbra is the best webmail suite I've
> come across. Regardless of the battles, it would be worth the effort.
>
> If you'd like a tour, stop by my office and I'll show it off for you.
>
> ----------------------------
> Gary (Garheade) Romero
>
> "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
> when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon

but even back then the installer was very easy to use.=A0 I would not worry=
 about the availability of an appliance.<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra=
"><br>
ero <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:garomero@thegeek.nu" target=3D"=
mail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-l=
eft:1ex">
I can say, without any reservations, Zimbra is the best webmail suite I&#39=
;ve come across. Regardless of the battles, it would be worth the effort.<b=
r>
If you&#39;d like a tour, stop by my office and I&#39;ll show it off for yo=
u.<br>
Gary (Garheade) Romero<br>
&quot;Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; an=
d when it is bad, it is better than nothing.&quot; Dick Brandon<br>
----- Original Message -----<br>