[SFS] Linux Camp seats go on sale ... now!

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:32:21 -0600 (MDT)

OK folks, we're open for business. Yeah, there's still a lot of work to be done, but enough is done now, that I am OK with taking your money.

If you're coming, let me know, so I can mark your seat sold, and send me a check whenever you're ready.

Software Freedom School
4237 W Grand Ave
Denver, CO 80123
720-333-5267

If you don't like checks, you can PayPal me directly at DLWillson@TheGeek.NU and I'll relay your money to SFS. There will probably be a little service fee. Please pay it, or if you don't, I will pay it as a favor to you.

The final version of the Linux Camp flyer is here:
https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Shared/SFS

Don't forget to tell me to reserve a seat for you! If you forget, and I sell out before I get your check, I'll send the check right back to you, but we won't get to hang out in August, and that will make us both sad. I always liked you better that that other guy.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.