[SFS] Bash Scripting - Linux Format Magazine

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:59:28 -0700 (MST)

Don't work too hard; the "Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide" is available in several places online. This seems to be it's home: http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

And it has been rendered to a PDF. You can find that and other things linked here: http://www.tldp.org/guides.html

And I just read Chapter 38 in it's entirety, and the author is awesome, and I want to grow up to be him.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.