[SFS] Bash Scripting - Linux Format Magazine

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:34:31 -0700 (MST)

All,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up. Linux Format Magazine, Issue 176 has a companion DVD that includes a great little book on Bash Scripting. Those of you that feel you need a little polishing on the topic will like benefit from reading through it.

The license for the book does allow for redistribution but its currently in HTML format. I'll work on it and see if I can get it to a point where it can be shared out more easily.

Thanks,
Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon