[SFS] Ops School

Chris Fedde sfs@thegeek.nu
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:53:47 -0700

--047d7b41be2aafe03f04ead722d6

Here is a group creating broad curriculum for a course in professional
level (Computer) Operations Engineering.
http://www.opsschool.org/en/latest/index.html

It seems ambitious and appears to be making progress though lots is still
left undone.

I have no association with this group other than having noticed it being
discussed elsewhere.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.
chris