[SFS] Ops School

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:23:24 -0700 (MST)

For those concerned, this ops school is created under the Creative Commons License:

https://github.com/opsschool/curriculum/blob/master/LICENSE

----------------------------
Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Fedde" <chris@fedde.us>
To: sfs@thegeek.nu
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:53:47 AM
Subject: [SFS] Ops School

Here is a group creating broad curriculum for a course in professional level (Computer) Operations Engineering.
http://www.opsschool.org/en/latest/index.html

It seems ambitious and appears to be making progress though lots is still left undone.

I have no association with this group other than having noticed it being discussed elsewhere.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.
chris