[SFS] Nagios, Saturday, February 22nd

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:11:42 -0700 (MST)

This is your one-week reminder. There is still room for 4 or 5 students, depending. You can get the details or RSVP here: http://sofree.us/?p=49485

Here is the notice I sent to my co-workers at Datalogix:

  Do you want to learn how network monitoring systems work?
  Do you like hands-on classes with lots of command-line voodoo for you to do?
  Nagios is the most popular free software network monitoring system, and my friend Matt James will be teaching us how it works one week from this Saturday at SCS Denver.

  Details and RSVP here: http://www.sofree.us/?p=49485

If you want to help publicize this class, but you're you not sure what to say, you could use that.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.