[SFS] Powertools for Primates, a Puppet Primer

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 12:40:41 -0700 (MST)

Heather tells me there will be snacks and coffee for us, but we're on our own for lunch. I'd like to suggest that we order in, to maximize our time together. Make sure to have a good breakfast, so you don't pass out on me, especially if you're staying for the 3D class.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.