[SFS] Free computer science/programming lessons

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 21 May 2014 17:03:12 -0600 (MDT)

Alessandro,

Of those, which are software libre? I know C is. Fortran, I think is. What about MatLab?

Would you be interested in teaching a four-hour foundations class? (Software Freedom First Saturday? at the Concoctory?)

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.