[SFS] Free computer science/programming lessons

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 21 May 2014 17:48:14 -0600 (MDT)

Hmm... How about both?

I think you'll catch more fish with basics, but you may be right about the MPI class being more fun for vets.

So, my favorite solution to this sort of "problem". Let's do both!

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.