[SFS] Situation Wanted (and Class!)

Mike MikeDawg@gmail.com
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:17:11 -0600

--001a113d37ae1f71a40514f51df8

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the list, and let you know of a
"situation wanted" for me and my new-ish business 556 Forensics.

If your company has any security needs, including linux and open source
needs, please consider 556 Forensics.

I have been personally employed in the government world (DOE and DoD),
healthcare (HIPAA), and various businesses in the technology sector.

I can assist your company with audits, compliance scans, pen-test,
including social engineering, etc. My personal favorite concept is of the
security testing piece. In which my company will initially perform
black-box pen-test, white-box pen-test, and followed up with a security
audit, to ensure your company a well-rounded "audit" to make sure you're
ready to respond to the next incident that may occur.

Finally, I'm looking forward to meeting many of you, when I teach the SFS
Penetrations and Remediations on July 11th.

Thanks

Mike Harris

Owner
556 Forensics, LLC
https://www.556forensics.com/

--001a113d37ae1f71a40514f51df8

o introduce myself to the list, and let you know of a &quot;situation wante=
div>If your company has any security needs, including linux and open source=
 personally employed in the government world (DOE and DoD), healthcare (HIP=
div>I can assist your company with audits, compliance scans, pen-test, incl=
uding social engineering, etc. My personal favorite concept is of the secur=
ity testing piece. In which my company will initially perform black-box pen=
-test, white-box pen-test, and followed up with a security audit, to ensure=
 your company a well-rounded &quot;audit&quot; to make sure you&#39;re read=
Finally, I&#39;m looking forward to meeting many of you, when I teach the S=
/">https://www.556forensics.com/</a></div>

--001a113d37ae1f71a40514f51df8--