[SFS] Situation Wanted (and Class!)

Jon Buttjer jontheisguy@gmail.com
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:57:45 -0600

--001a1134fac6827fe20514f82f4e

Sounds excellent Mike.
Welcome.
On Apr 30, 2015 12:20 PM, "Mike" <mikedawg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to introduce myself to the list, and let you know of a
> "situation wanted" for me and my new-ish business 556 Forensics.
>
> If your company has any security needs, including linux and open source
> needs, please consider 556 Forensics.
>
> I have been personally employed in the government world (DOE and DoD),
> healthcare (HIPAA), and various businesses in the technology sector.
>
> I can assist your company with audits, compliance scans, pen-test,
> including social engineering, etc. My personal favorite concept is of the
> security testing piece. In which my company will initially perform
> black-box pen-test, white-box pen-test, and followed up with a security
> audit, to ensure your company a well-rounded "audit" to make sure you're
> ready to respond to the next incident that may occur.
>
> Finally, I'm looking forward to meeting many of you, when I teach the SFS
> Penetrations and Remediations on July 11th.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike Harris
>
> Owner
> 556 Forensics, LLC
> https://www.556forensics.com/

--001a1134fac6827fe20514f82f4e

Welcome.</p>
a href=3D"mailto:mikedawg@gmail.com">mikedawg@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br t=
ype=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0=
 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi=
e list, and let you know of a &quot;situation wanted&quot; for me and my ne=
any security needs, including linux and open source needs, please consider =
the government world (DOE and DoD), healthcare (HIPAA), and various busines=
mpany with audits, compliance scans, pen-test, including social engineering=
, etc. My personal favorite concept is of the security testing piece. In wh=
ich my company will initially perform black-box pen-test, white-box pen-tes=
t, and followed up with a security audit, to ensure your company a well-rou=
nded &quot;audit&quot; to make sure you&#39;re ready to respond to the next=
 forward to meeting many of you, when I teach the SFS Penetrations and Reme=
ps://www.556forensics.com/</a></div>

--001a1134fac6827fe20514f82f4e--