[SFS] Fwd: [clue] [Employment] Permanent staff position

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:02:38 -0700 (MST)

Job opportunity at PARSEC. I worked there for 7 years. This would be great for a strong, independent geek. Not great for the faint of heart, or those needing a lot of support in career development. PARSEC will make you stronger, or kill you. Think Sparta for geeks.

:-)

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist