[SFS] Fwd: [clue] [Employment] Permanent staff position

Will will.sterling@gmail.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:40:15 -0700

--001a11c16ffa8b82e6050f670406

Doing third party OS support, consulting and training requires a confident
person that is a quick study.  PARSEC is a great group of people though and
I would not call it Sparta :-)

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:02 AM, David L. Willson <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
wrote:

> Job opportunity at PARSEC. I worked there for 7 years. This would be great
> for a strong, independent geek. Not great for the faint of heart, or those
> needing a lot of support in career development. PARSEC will make you
> stronger, or kill you. Think Sparta for geeks.
>
> :-)
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
> http://sofree.us
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

ires a confident person that is a quick study.=C2=A0 PARSEC is a great grou=
p of people though and I would not call it Sparta :-)=C2=A0</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:0=
2 AM, David L. Willson <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:DLWillson@th=
blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px=
 #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Job opportunity at PARSEC. I worked there for=
 7 years. This would be great for a strong, independent geek. Not great for=
 the faint of heart, or those needing a lot of support in career developmen=
t. PARSEC will make you stronger, or kill you. Think Sparta for geeks.<br>
:-)<br>
--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>
----- Forwarded Message -----<br>
&gt; My employer, PARSEC Group (<a href=3D"http://parsec.com" target=3D"_bl=
ank">parsec.com</a>), needs another technical staff<br>
&gt; member, full-time/permanent position, for someone with deep Unix<br>
&gt; skills<br>
&gt; and experience (HP-UX, AIX, etc.) in sys-admin, s/w dev &amp;/or dev-o=
ps<br>
&gt; --<br>
&gt; Multi-O/S experience (Linux, VMS, Windows, BSD, etc.) a plus...<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; To enjoy working at PARSEC, you gotta enjoy: helping and supporting<br=

&gt; people, both techie and non-tech; teaching, mentoring and learning;<br=

&gt; self-organizing; teamwork; deploying your technical expertise to help<=
br>
&gt; others.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; The position involves remote sys-management, telephone support,<br>
&gt; technical instruction/teaching, documentation and course materials<br>
&gt; development, consulting and projects as needed. Very collegial,<br>
&gt; team-oriented environment. Company is solid, nearly 3 decades of<br>
&gt; business service, strong customer base, excellent future &amp; growth<=
br>
&gt; plans.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; If you&#39;ve got the chops and background, or know someone who does,<=
br>
&gt; don&#39;t<br>
&gt; send me a resume (I&#39;m not the hiring guy), just drop me an email w=
ith<br>
&gt; your phone# and a best-time-to-call: we&#39;ll talk briefly so I can<b=
r>
&gt; answer<br>
&gt; whatever questions I can, and I&#39;ll get you in touch with our<br>
&gt; management<br>
&gt; team.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; respectfully,<br>
&gt;=C2=A0 =C2=A0 -- Lorin=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Lorin@Ri=
ckerNet.us=C2=A0 =C2=A0or=C2=A0 =C2=A0<a href=3D"mailto:LRicker@parsec.com"=
>LRicker@parsec.com</a><br>
ver.org</a><br>
&gt; For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://cluedenver.org/mailman/listinfo/clue" target=3D"_bla=
&gt;<br>
SFS mailing list<br>