[SFS] Python Nights Study Group

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:27:49 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_108949_17583230.1426285669070

We have a peppy expert Python programmer to lead our rag-tag troupe! Whuhoo!

Meet Mike Kramlich (CC'd)

Kickoff meeting / launch party / Q&A session will be Saturday, April 18th and the study group will start the following week. Do Mondays work for everyone? If so, Monday, April 20th will be session one of twelve.

Because we have an expert guide, the requested contrib is 712 mBTC / 256 USD. PWYC is an option.

I hope we can 16 conributing participants. If you have friends that want to learn Python, please tell them about this class.

Details here:
http://www.sofree.us/?p=167933

--

David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

------=_Part_108949_17583230.1426285669070

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>We have a peppy expert Python programmer to lead our =
ting / launch party / Q&amp;A session will be Saturday, April 18th and the =
study group will start the following week. Do Mondays work for everyone? If=
 so, Monday, April 20th will be session one of twelve.<br><br>Because we ha=
ve an expert guide, the requested contrib is 712 mBTC / 256 USD. PWYC is an=
 option.<br><br>I hope we can 16 conributing participants. If you have frie=
nds that want to learn Python, please tell them about this class.<br><span =
tellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>Mobile 720-333=
------=_Part_108949_17583230.1426285669070--