[SFS] Python Nights Study Group

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:12:52 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_225443_24598488.1427404372375

A point of clarification: Our professorial pythoneer is pre-paid.

This study group will run, no matter what. Please join the fun, bring your friends, and contribute.

Also, if you have a preference between Monday and Wednesday evenings, now would be a great time to express it.

> Kickoff meeting / launch party / Q&A session will be Saturday, April
> 18th and the study group will start the following week. Do Mondays
> work for everyone? If so, Monday, April 20th will be session one of
> twelve.

> Because we have an expert guide, the requested contrib is 712 mBTC /
> 256 USD. PWYC is an option.

> I hope we can get 16 contributing participants. If you have friends
> that want to learn Python, please tell them about this class.

> RSVP or get details here:
> http://www.sofree.us/?p=167933

> --

> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
> http://sofree.us

------=_Part_225443_24598488.1427404372375

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>A point of clarification: Our professorial pythoneer =
is pre-paid.<br><br>This study group will run, no matter what. Please join =
the fun, bring your friends, and contribute.<br><br>Also, if you have a pre=
ference between Monday and Wednesday evenings, now would be a great time to=
 express it.<br><blockquote style=3D"border-left:2px solid #1010FF;margin-l=
eft:5px;padding-left:5px;color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;te=
xt-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">=
 12pt; color: #000000">Kickoff meeting / launch party / Q&amp;A session wil=
l be Saturday, April 18th and the study group will start the following week=
. Do Mondays work for everyone? If so, Monday, April 20th will be session o=
ne of twelve.<br><br>Because we have an expert guide, the requested contrib=
 is 712 mBTC / 256 USD. PWYC is an option.<br><br>I hope we can get 16 cont=
ributing participants. If you have friends that want to learn Python, pleas=
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPI=
------=_Part_225443_24598488.1427404372375--