[SFS] Last call for Linux Camp

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 5 Aug 2016 18:07:57 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_296252_908641.1470442077938

Linux Camp is in two weeks!

There are still 2 bunks left. I'd still love to sell it out, to reach 16 campers in 2016, and you'd still enjoy the crap out of it. Give your boss one more try, or give it one more think. If you come to camp this year, and you dig it so much you want to come back, like SIX people did this year, coming back for more is a *lot* cheaper.

OK, that's all. Not another word out of me on this subject, on this list, this year. Hugs and high-fives all around.

http://www.sofree.us/linux-camp-2016/

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_296252_908641.1470442077938

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>Linux Camp is in two weeks!<br><br>There are still 2 =
bunks left. I'd still love to sell it out, to reach 16 campers in 2016, and=
 you'd still enjoy the crap out of it. Give your boss one more try, or give=
 it one more think. If you come to camp this year, and you dig it so much y=
ou want to come back, like SIX people did this year, coming back for more i=
s a *lot* cheaper.<br><br>OK, that's all. Not another word out of me on thi=
s subject, on this list, this year. Hugs and high-fives all around.<br><br>=
L. Willson<br>Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ L=
dy></html>
------=_Part_296252_908641.1470442077938--