[SFS] Seeking Position

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Mon, 8 Aug 2016 08:56:26 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a position with a new company. My ideal job would be as a System Administrator or Systems Engineer where I would help setup and support enterprise applications. I am very capable of functioning on my own but I enjoy working as part of a team as well. I travel frequently to Florida so having the flexibility to work remotely from time to time would be a huge benefit for both of us. I am familiar with Linux and Windows servers and desktops, IIS, Apache, Oracle and SQL Server, and Crystal Reports. I'm a fast learner and feel like I would be a great asset to any level of support environment.

Please email me if you'd like my full resume and contact information.

Thanks,
Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
GARomero@sofree.us