[SFS] web-vpn/proxy/client

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:30:26 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_257283_17350744.1469467826400

Looks like I'm firewalled in here. Can't ssh to my favorite text terminal server, which means I can't pull my most private repository, the one that has my encrypted kdbx password database.

What is your favorite solution to such a problem?

Ideas I've had so far:

* Set up a VPN somewhere
* Set up a web-based VPN or terminal client or proxy
* Use my phone's hotspot

I think I remember someone saying they had a web-based something that lets them into their home network at need.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_257283_17350744.1469467826400

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>Looks like I'm firewalled in here. Can't ssh to my fa=
vorite text terminal server, which means I can't pull my most private repos=
itory, the one that has my encrypted kdbx password database.<br><br>What is=
 your favorite solution to such a problem?<br><br>Ideas I've had so far:<br=
ying they had a web-based something that lets them into their home network =
her, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1 SUSE_CLP LFC=
ml>
------=_Part_257283_17350744.1469467826400--