[SFS] Work Wanted: David L. Willson

Mike MikeDawg@gmail.com
Fri, 3 Jun 2016 19:56:51 -0500

--94eb2c0935c6f04fca05346952e0

While we're at it, is anyone else interested in a referral to Red Hat? I
believe we are still looking for consultants in the "Greater
Denver/Colorado area", and if you have a strong linux skillset, and don't
mind travelling, you might make a great referral.

Thanks

Mike

--
Mike

--94eb2c0935c6f04fca05346952e0

rral to Red Hat? I believe we are still looking for consultants in the &quo=
t;Greater Denver/Colorado area&quot;, and if you have a strong linux skills=
et, and don&#39;t mind travelling, you might make a great referral.<div><br=
mail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 8:32 PM, =
David L. Willson <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.=
uote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc =
solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman,new =
york,times,serif;font-size:12pt;color:#000000">Dear friends,<br><br>I&#39;m=
 looking for work. I&#39;m unemployed, other than my SFS and family duties,=
 so I&#39;m available to discuss *any* working situation.<br><br>I&#39;m ex=
perienced in server, network, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure, Lin=
ux, Puppet, bash, technical training, and leadership. I&#39;m disorganized,=
 late when it doesn&#39;t matter, dedicated when it does, a delicious blend=
 of surly and friendly with co-workers, unconventional, good at handling ri=
sks, and good at quickly recovering and learning from failures.<br><br>My i=
deal jobs are:<br><br>* flying around putting out fires (or starting them)<=
br>* sharing my understanding of the tools and techniques I&#39;ve used<br>=
* making things (that are made of free software) more reliable, faster, or =
better<br><br>Groups I&#39;d *love* to work for: Red Hat, SUSE, Gandi, FSF,=
 WorldVision, Rackspace, and DigitalOcean<br><br>Do you have a start-up you=
 love, that could use help starting up? A=20
school or church or another organization that you want help helping? Is=20
there a Big MegaCorp that you know does good work and wants an=20
 L. Willson<br>Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network=
+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLP<br>Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br><a hr=
ail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Mike</di=
v></div>

--94eb2c0935c6f04fca05346952e0--