[SFS] Help Wanted: Remote Red Hat Consultant

Mike MikeDawg@gmail.com
Fri, 3 Jun 2016 20:16:35 -0500

--001a113f58e47f9f220534699992

Help Wanted: Remote Red Hat Consultant

If you are a linux enthusiast, and great with linux administration, and
great with working with people, I'd like to offer you a referral to work
with Red Hat as a consultant.

If you love linux, and the "open community" in general, and like
travelling, this job might be a fit for you.

If you're interested in a referral to work for Red Hat, contact me
(offlist), send me your resume, and we can chat about getting you
recommended for a gig at Red Hat.

Thanks

--
Mike

--001a113f58e47f9f220534699992

ration, and great with working with people, I&#39;d like to offer you a ref=
 love linux, and the &quot;open community&quot; in general, and like travel=
re interested in a referral to work for Red Hat, contact me (offlist), send=
 me your resume, and we can chat about getting you recommended for a gig at=
div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=
=3D"ltr">Mike</div></div>

--001a113f58e47f9f220534699992--