[SFS] Upcoming Classes

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:21:28 -0600 (MDT)

Evening All,

I trust everyone is having a fantastic weekend. I wanted to take a couple of minutes and announce the two classes that the sfs will be hosting this coming October.

Firstly will be the SFFS - Open Source Email Clients on October 1st [1] and secondly will be The SFS Method on October 15th [2]. You can RSVp to either of the classes at the links provided in the class descriptions below.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

[1] SFFS – OPEN SOURCE EMAIL CLIENTS BY GARY ROMERO

Instructor: Gary Romero
Date: 2016-10-1
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Englewood Public Library – Anderson Room
Address: 1000 Englewood Pkwy, Englewood, CO, 80110, us
Donation Requested: $16
In this day and age there are plenty of choices for email clients. During Octobers SFFS, Gary Romero is going to go over a few of the more popular clients. Once the options have been explored, we’ll help you install and set up your new email client!

RSVP: http://www.sofree.us/sffs-open-source-email-clients-by-gary-romero/ or https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/234033306/

[2] THE SFS METHOD

Instructor: David Willson