[SFS] TANSTAAFL, but TISATAAFSL

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Sun, 18 Sep 2016 16:58:54 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_424180_2550387.1474239534335

It looks like Thursdays are possible for everyone interested and preferable for at least a few and that's the day we were on before, so lets just go back to that until someone expresses both interest and unavailability.

This Thursday, I'll do a 22 minute show on ... Git, markdown, or ansible, and provide what I hope is 38 minutes worth of exercise. I'm nobody's expert in any of them, but I've learned a few useful things and I'll share them. Whatever gets the most 'ayes' by tomorrow night.

What do you want to hear me blather about:
- git
- markdown
- ansible

I am happy to take requests, and to teach as often as every other week. Just let me know...

P.Hoemke: Which Thursday would be good for your vagrant?

Others: Pick a topic and a Thursday.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_424180_2550387.1474239534335

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>It looks like Thursdays are possible for everyone int=
erested and preferable for at least a few and that's the day we were on bef=
ore, so lets just go back to that until someone expresses both interest and=
 unavailability.<br><br>This Thursday, I'll do a 22 minute show on ... Git,=
 markdown, or ansible, and provide what I hope is 38 minutes worth of exerc=
ise. I'm nobody's expert in any of them, but I've learned a few useful thin=
gs and I'll share them. Whatever gets the most 'ayes' by tomorrow night.<br=
 ansible<br><br>I am happy to take requests, and to teach as often as every=
 other week. Just let me know...<br><br>P.Hoemke: Which Thursday would be g=
ngelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1 SUSE_CLP LFCS<br>Mobile 720-33=
------=_Part_424180_2550387.1474239534335--