[SFS] TANSTAAFL, but TISATAAFSL

Silvia Briscoe silviabriscoe33@gmail.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:48:09 -0600

--047d7bd8fdfaf8b351053c79a730

Weds tend to be good days for me, but as I don't seem to be traveling these
days I'm flexible.  I'm not sure what I could teach... but certainly I can
come with something relevant and fairly interesting for 22 minutes :-).

Cheers,
Silvia

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:22 PM, P. Hoemke <hoemke.paul@gmail.com> wrote:

> With some planning, it might work semi-regular. We do have proper call
> rooms where I can dodge in for such things.
>
> Wednesdays are constrained, because client call to prep for after
> lunchtime (but do-able); Mondays if I plan for it; all others up for
> grabs, depending on what I let myself get roped into.
>
> I know a bit about a few things; most relevant would be Vagrant, which
> I'm trying to get back up to speed on.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul.
>

> On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 12:02 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
> wrote:
> > Hey umm... I miss you guys. In a nice way, like a young John Cusack with
> a boom box at a polite distance.
> >
> > Let's start meeting in Big Blue Button for a learning lunch once a week
> again. Somebody could lead a lesson: 22 minutes of lecture and demo,
> followed by 38 minutes of practice and hang out, followed by a verbal
> high-fives and see you next week. Sound fun?
> >
> > If you're interested:
> >
> > * Which days are good and bad for you?
> >
> > For me, Tuesday's are no good. Other days are good.
> >
> > * Which topics seem interesting to you or could you do a session on?
> >
> > I can do basics of teaching, git, markdown, ansible, virtualbox, puppet,
> and bash. And, some intermediate or more specific things, like "finding
> files" and DNS and availability. I'm interested in everything from
> algorithms to zoology.

--047d7bd8fdfaf8b351053c79a730

to be traveling these days I&#39;m flexible.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not sure what I =
could teach... but certainly I can come with something relevant and fairly =
>On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:22 PM, P. Hoemke <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:hoemke.paul@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">hoemke.paul@gmail.com</=
a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">With some planning, =
it might work semi-regular. We do have proper call<br>
rooms where I can dodge in for such things.<br>
Wednesdays are constrained, because client call to prep for after<br>
lunchtime (but do-able); Mondays if I plan for it; all others up for<br>
grabs, depending on what I let myself get roped into.<br>
I know a bit about a few things; most relevant would be Vagrant, which<br>
I&#39;m trying to get back up to speed on.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Paul.<br>
On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 12:02 PM, David L. Willson &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:DL=
Willson@thegeek.nu">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; Hey umm... I miss you guys. In a nice way, like a young John Cusack wi=
th a boom box at a polite distance.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Let&#39;s start meeting in Big Blue Button for a learning lunch once a=
 week again. Somebody could lead a lesson: 22 minutes of lecture and demo, =
followed by 38 minutes of practice and hang out, followed by a verbal high-=
fives and see you next week. Sound fun?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; If you&#39;re interested:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; * Which days are good and bad for you?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; For me, Tuesday&#39;s are no good. Other days are good.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; * Which topics seem interesting to you or could you do a session on?<b=
r>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I can do basics of teaching, git, markdown, ansible, virtualbox, puppe=
t, and bash. And, some intermediate or more specific things, like &quot;fin=
ding files&quot; and DNS and availability. I&#39;m interested in everything=
 from algorithms to zoology.<br>
&gt; SFS mailing list<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:SFS@thegeek.nu">SFS@thegeek.nu</a><br>
fs</a><br>