[SFS] TANSTAAFL, but TISATAAFSL

P. Hoemke hoemke.paul@gmail.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:22:11 -0600

With some planning, it might work semi-regular. We do have proper call
rooms where I can dodge in for such things.

Wednesdays are constrained, because client call to prep for after
lunchtime (but do-able); Mondays if I plan for it; all others up for
grabs, depending on what I let myself get roped into.

I know a bit about a few things; most relevant would be Vagrant, which
I'm trying to get back up to speed on.

Thanks,
Paul.