[SFS] Upcoming Events - Co-work, SFS Method, Terraform, etc.

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:36:54 -0700 (MST)

Co-work in the Comfy Room, tomorrow!
> On December 27th, SFS will be hosting Work from the Comfy Room. If
> you work remote, or can work from home for a day, come work with us!
> From 9:00am until 5:00pm, the SFS HQ comfy room will be open to
> anyone who wants to come.
> * Details and RSVP:
> http://www.sofree.us/co-work-at-the-comfy-room-dec-27th-2017/

SFS Method (for great teaching), next Saturday
> For January's SFFS, David L. Willson will be teaching the SFS Method,
> a simple, effective class-planning framework for Subject-Matter
> Experts who would like to teach.
> * Details and RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/245889850/

Linux Basix with Anthony and friends, late January
> On January 13th, IT-NTL will be doing a second session of Linux
> Basics Review.
> * Details will be available at the IT-NTL meetup page soon:
> https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/

RH Satellite, late January
> The Red Hat Users Group is now cosponsored by Advanced Systems Group
> (our great friends!) Jan 23rd at 6:00pm at Comcast in South Denver -
> Subject will be Satellite.
> * A link to RSVP will be coming soon

Terraforming with Duncan, February 1st Saturday
> In February, Duncan Fedde will be teaching how to use Terraform, a
> great way to manage infrastructure as code.
> * Details: http://www.sofree.us/terraform-by-duncan-fedde-02-03-2017/

Coming soon / planning:
* Continuous Integrations (March?)
* Crypto Currency: Mining and Trading